What is KYC compliance?
As an ethical proxy provider, Infatica’s most important task is ensuring that our proxy network is only used in legitimate business activities. Due to the nature of proxy networks, each member must go through a vetting process to keep the entire network safe and operational.
Know Your Customer (KYC) is a policy that involves identity verification of users prior to establishing a business relationship. It helps to improve security of the service and prevent financial crimes (like fraud or money laundering), service abuse, and other problems.
KYC is designed to:
- Identity individual clients and corporate entities,
- Maintain risk profiles of customers, and
- Take safety compliance measures, if needed.
How to pass KYC
The verification process is simple and quick – you can do it in just a few minutes with your desktop or mobile device.
- In your Infatica personal account, navigate to the Checkout area to complete the order – you will be redirected to the verification page.
- Take a photo of your government-issued ID (a passport, driving license, ID card, or residence permit.)
- Take a selfie.
Infatica’s compliance team may detect discrepancies in data provided by the customer. In this case, they may:
- Ask the customer to provide additional details or
- Refuse service to the customer if provided data doesn’t comply with our safety protocols.